Friday, July 10, 2009

Just for Fun: A Great American Day - 7-11

Well, it's that glorious time of year... kind of like Christmas in July!

 7-11's FREE SLURPEE DAY

Woo!

On July 11th (Saturday), 7-11 gives away free sample sized slurpees to celebrate their birthday. 
Count us in again this year.

It'll be our 4th year running.



In the summer of 2006, my son called from college to tell us about this important National Holiday he had discovered...
 so the girls and I took off to 7-11, 
and we've been making the free slurpee trek every year since.

Don't miss out! 
They're good and they're free.


2008
Last year we hit two stores (shhhhh... don't tell!)
One of them even had free birthday cake!
This was our first stop.



2007



2006

2 comments:

  1. Oh man I love slurpies!!!! But no 7-11 near me. :( Drink one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, we'll be sure to hit up the second store in your honor. We have two fairly close by.

    Now, if I can just get the girls out of bed before 7-11 is all out of little cups...

    ReplyDelete