Thursday, August 20, 2009

Moments continued...

I just saw this on a site I check every so often. It sort of goes along with the idea of my last story, although it has a few moments I would not have chosen to highlight, and there are so many I would choose that it doesn't show. Too bad my brand new video camera won't record or I'd go and make my own little moment video. Still, it gets across the idea, to me anyway, that there are moments just waiting out there for us to take notice of them, as often happens when we take that new way home.


1 comment:

  1. Leave it to you to find such an appropriate video! How do you do that?! It does make you think about the everyday moments that we let pass without even thinking about them. Maybe it's time to slow down and smell the roses instead of always being in a hurry and missing those prescious moments.

    ReplyDelete